Friday, August 7, 2009

TGIF FUCKERS

This week has been fucking LOOOOOONGGGGGG like a dong. And I am so happy it's friday. So here's some more goodies to get you through the day:

R. Kelly's Real Talk: Behind the Scenes:


REAL TALK = Genius.
There is nothing better than R. Kelly's Kaufman-esque genius of a video that is Real Talk: Behind The Scenes.
What they eat don't make us shit. Real talk for real.



The "Hugh Laurie: Ways I Want to Hit That" blog
Ever think about boning that dude on House? That's what the author of this blog thinks about ALL THE TIME. My fave line:

We could be anglerfish, and I would let you attach yourself to my belly with your tooth and become my own personal sperm bank.

Yeah! Hot.



And finally, think about doing This this weekend:



Have a good one ladies.

No comments:

Post a Comment