Thursday, August 20, 2009

The Curious Case of Celebrity Cock


What’s up these days with celebrities showing us their junk?

No I am not talking about Brittany Spears, we’ve all seen her cooter a million times, I am talking about these so-called celebrity dudes showing some peen on their websites and blogs! Seems like all sorts of famous dudes are posting pics of their dongs on the internetz for us to check out.

First there’s Pete Wentz (I know I know, he’s not really a celebrity but I said “so-called” above remember?) showing some surprisingly nice cock on his blog (which he quickly took down after posting)


Too bad he sticks it in Ashley Simpson (am I right haters!?!?!?!!). Also too bad it belongs to Pete Wentz…..yeah, this dude:

But hey, it’s encouraging to see even if it’s from a barely C-level celebrity*! Keep those pics cumming lil Petey!!



Then there’s Soulja Boy posting this pic on his blog:

You can’t actually see the peen BUT GOD DAMN I WANT TO!


WTF is that in your pants son?!?!? You better be careful with that loaded weapon. Looks like you need a second set of panties to hold that shit in! I love that he’s in his bathroom too. This photo makes me want to buy your album. Did you hear that Soulja Boy? Post more pics of your giant dong and I will buy whatever you want me to buy.


And that better be real. Don't be writing checks your dick can't cash!


And finally there's Jaime Foxx. I know I know, another celebrity cock that you've never had the desire to see...but come on...just check it out:




I am liking this trend a lot. Keep up the good work guys!! Now if we could just see more peen in the movies coming out of Hollywood the world would be a better place.




*This doesn’t mean I want to see all C-Level celebrity peen. I’m talking bout you Corey Feldman. Keep it in your pouch. No one wants to see your shit.


No comments:

Post a Comment