Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Tween Wet Dreams

Like many of you, I spent many a night watching Newsies when I was younger. If I was having a sleepover we might rent Newsies AND Swing Kids and spend all night exclaiming over how cute Christian Bale was (and I mean that past tense, he totally became a creepster as he got older).

Ok, I admit it, we also spent a lot of time freeze framing and rewinding trying to figure out if there was actually a boner in the scene where the Newsies head to Brooklyn to enroll Spot and his crew in the good fight. Look for the kid climbing out of the water. Total boneage.

This Bad Romance Lady Gaga mash up with Seize the Day brings back memories of these more innocent times. It actually works really well. It's like the Lady G was singing just for little Christian Bale.



(Via Huffington Post)

Also, I can't help but post the video for "Carrying the Banner" as well. It'll make the 12 year old girl inside you swoon. Singing! Dancing! Boy candy! Pelvic Thrust at 4:00!

No comments:

Post a Comment