Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Chad VanGaalen...Swoon

Once upon a time I was living in a crack house with a loser boyfriend in Somerville, MA. The highlight of my week was smoking meticulously rolled joints with said boyfriend Sunday nights and watching 120 minutes on MTV. One night we saw this video for clinically dead by Chad VanGaalen.




Intrigued, I looked up some more info on this VanGaalen dude. Turns out he animates all the videos for the music he writes and performs, sometimes on instruments he creates himself. On further investigation, his latest album The Soft Airplane is haunting and spooky and beautiful.

Do you have a lady boner yet? Oh, did I forget to post a photo of the Canadian hot boy?


Swoon.

Srsly.


(Thanks to knickerbocker for reminding me how much I love this dude)

No comments:

Post a Comment