Friday, December 4, 2009

Fuck me, Sparkle Boy.

I don't give a damn about all the Twilight buzz fluttering around, and hearing about a sparkly Edward Cullen inspired dildo made by Tantus Direct really doesn't surprise me.

The part I do like: Check out the reviews.

OMG I love the vamp I glued a bunch of hair from my moms wigs onto it and pretended it's Jacob :] GO VAMP!

This dildo is AMAAAZING. I have 7 of them so I have enough to imagine Edward Cullen ramming every orifice in my body with his sparkling peen. I also like to attach them to my grandma while she's sleeping and pretend she's a giant vampire cockmonster. so hot

Dildo? Holy shit! I thought this was a child's toy! O__o; Well, looks like my nephew is going to get a strange surprise mailed to him for his birthday this week.

OMG MAGGIE I LOVE PRETENDING THAT EDWARD IS DONKEY PUNCHING ME TOO!

HAHAHAHA, I fucking love people.



No comments:

Post a Comment